Belgravia Villas will be accessible via public transport along Ang Mo Kio Ave 5. Commuting to Toa Payoh and Paya Lebar area as well as the city area is therefore very convenient. It is also near to many eateries along the Upper Serangoon area as well as NEX shopping mall. Seletar Mall and Greenwich Village are also around the area. Core city centre developments usually will receive alot of interest given that there are many who are keen to live near to the working area such as newton and raffles. Proximity to other city centres such as Orchard and Bugis is also important as well.
Public Transport Near Belgravia Villas
- Ang Mo Kio MRT Station (Approx 2.0KM)
- Serangoon Bus Interchange (Approx 3.0KM)
- Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange (Approx 2.0KM)
Shopping Mall Nearby Belgravia Villas
- Ang Mo Kio Hub (Approx 2.0KM)
- Heartland Mall (Approx 3.0KM)
Schools Nearby Belgravia Villas
- Chatstsworth International School (Approx 1.0KM)
- Lycee Francais De Singapour (Approx 1.0KM)
- Nanyang Polytechnic (Approx 2.0KM)
- Anderson Primary School (Approx 2.0KM)
The Garden Residences Location at Serangoon North Avenue 1. The Garden Residences is by the developer Keppel Land and Wing Tai Holdings and is located near to many shopping centres as well as schools in the Serangoon area. Kopar at Newton located at Kampong Java Road.
Please also have a look at the location of 8 St Thomas Bukit Sembawang Estates. They also lend a hand to developing domestic houses in Seletar Hills, putting roofs over a staggering number of family houses that have summed up to nearly 3000. They even crossed over to Sembawang Hills to build a thousand more. Dedication to developing property has served them, and the people well.